2012 Hogsback Christmas Pageant and Carol Service
Contact Revd Margaret Fourie for final details
Christmas Eve 24 December : Gather in front of Swallowtail Caravan Park at 15:00 or, preferably, just before!
At 15:00, all the people are welcomed.
- Reading Luke 1:26-33
- and the accordion will start playing Carol Silent night,
- followed by Hark, the herald angels sing
- while the procession, led by Joseph and Mary, starts to move towards the VIC.
In front of Kings Lodge, the procession will stop
- Reading Luke 1:34-38.
- The accordion will play Song Mary’s boy child sung by all
The procession will move on to theVisitors Information Centre (VIC)
- The accordion will play Carol O Come all ye faithful
- Mary and Joseph will now put their baby in the manger.
- Reading Luke 2:1-7
- The accordion will play Carol Away in a manger sung by the angels, who have been waiting inside the VIC
- Carol While Shepherds watched their flocks by night sung by all The shepherds who will come round the corner from Butterfly’s Bistro
- Reading Luke 2:8-19,
- The shepherds will bring their presents, ending up with angels behind and shepherds in front of the manger scene.
- The accordion will play Carol Joy to the World!
- (Someone will have to switch on the big star above the VIC)
- Reading Matthew 2:1-12.
- The Wise Persons will arrive from behind the VIC,bringing their gifts. (There may be more than three, but they must say what their gifts are.
- The accordion will start to play Carol We Three Kings, first verse sung by Wise Persons